GFBR 2020 postponed

This year’s GFBR has been postponed until at least summer 2021, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This decision reflects the uncertainty that we are all facing, including what travel restrictions will remain in place and for how long and, when travel is possible, what quarantine measures will be in place. Details of the new meeting date will be posted this summer, along with information about when the call for applications will open. We hope you and those close to you are staying safe and well and we look forward to a time when we can meet again.